Seeking Web Guru/CTO to partner in growing company
Are you a highly motivated, internet savvy, creative and technical self-starter?
Do you work well individually but also love being part of a team?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
We are looking for an individual who is ready to invest a small amount of capital, a fair amount of effort and a whole lot of passion into a web-based business with a big vision.
Our business bridges conventional and holistic approaches to fertility, birth and baby care to support families in making empowered choices on their journey into and through parenthood. We do this through our global website and local events via our San Diego Project. Our goal is to take the community projects to other cities across the country and then the world in sync with our online community.
The ideal candidate is not only a web developer, but a master at integration and marketing to create a seamless design for users on the front end, total integration with other media/tracking/communication tools, and effortless functionality on the back end.
We have an extremely customized Joomla 1.7 site, and are looking for someone to join our team to manage and lead the development, either directly doing the programming or to acquire outsourcing resources (joomla developer, iphone developer, etc) and managing these projects to fruition.
Requiring immediate attention:
~designing and coding
~social media, SEO and other marketing integration, possibly inclusive of an iphone app
We have a wide variety of custom components working in conjunction with downloadable components such as Community Builder, Kunena Forum, OSE Membership, RS Events, Chronoforms, YVComment and more. This is a very customized site so PLEASE expert inquires only.
SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS:
• Expert knowledge in the Joomla 1.7 framework (Ability to create and update Joomla custom components / modules / plugins / templates)
• Expert knowledge in the MVC architectural pattern
• Must be familiar with Community Builder, Kunena Fourm, OSE Membership, RS Events, Chronoforms, and YVComment components.
• Expert in HTML, CSS, MooTools, PHP, MySQL, FTP
• Must be familiar with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
• Savvy with SEO, social media applications (Facebook/twitter/stumbleupon/linkedin/etc.) and other site optimization strategies
• A team player, but also works well independently
• Honest, efficient, prides him/herself on integrity of their word and work
• Managed and supervised others
• Iphone App knowledge and experience
• Entrepreneurial experience
• Personal experience as a parent
• Personal experience with holistic and natural health modalities
• Prefer this individual lives in San Diego or nearby county, but will consider the right person in the US.
A nominal financial investment will be required, and increasing percentage of the company will be provided based on performance with a current maximum of 10%, with the potential to increase at a later date.
Only serious inquiries please.