Originally Posted by mlseim
Hi, thank you for replying.
I'm using a directory not a database. I looked at the other thread you provided, but there doesn't appear to be a solution.
The image upload is working, and it places the file name into a column into the database called 'filename'. Images are located in the directory 'compare/images/'.
If there's anymore information I can provide, please let me know.
Edit: I just noticed your questions in the other thread, I'll answer them.
1) Stored in a directory
2) There are no users, but there is a name and email, and description the uploader must provide when uploading the image. The upload script I have inserts this information into the database into their respective fields. I would like the name, and the description to appear underneath the image that is being linked to
3) For now, it is okay that the images are in their original filenames
4) The person does not need to log in
5) The person cannot upload multiple images
6) I am using a mysql database, yes
7) I do not need to generate a thumbnail version of each image