02-12-2011, 03:13 PM
PM User |
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Thanked 2,598 Times in 2,567 Posts
Originally Posted by http://legal.ea.com/legal/legal.jsp?language=en
10. Rules of Conduct.
- You may violate the Terms of Service if you:
- Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal.
- Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.
- Transmit or facilitate distribution of Content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting [all caps] in an attempt to disturb other users, "spamming" or flooding [posting repetitive text].
- Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that you are an EA employee or a representative of EA, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent EA or any of EA's partners or affiliates.
- Attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.
- Upload any software or Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute.
- Promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.
- Upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data.
- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities.
- Improperly use in-game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to EA staff.
- Use or distribute "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications.
- Modify any part of the EA that EA does not specifically authorize you to modify.
- Post or communicate any player's real-world personal information using an EA Service.
- Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for an EA Service.
- Use and communicate exploits to gain unfair advantage in a game
- Attempt to use EA Software on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by Electronic Arts.
- Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy playing an EA Service or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide an EA Service for the enjoyment of all its users.
This is why if I have properly interpreted your request, it is in violation of the EA TOS.
Unless I have grossly misinterpreted your request than we will need to see official documentation from EA stating what you are looking to do is not in violation of their TOS.
header('HTTP/1.1 420 Enhance Your Calm');