I am currently in the market for a coder/programmer for a pet based site. A few things that the site would have are:
- Pet Customization Abilities. This would essentially be something allowing a user the ability to change the color and minor edits on a premade base.
- Forums Forums would include a set locked signature size, customizable human avatars, PMs, and minor BBCoding allowances. (Things like bold, size, color and underlining.)
- Inventories The inventory would have either a preset grouping arrangement, or a customizable one. (The preset would be for a basic user, and the customizable one would be for a premium user)
- Award Tracking As players achieve awards, it would reflect in an award page. Things like logging in a certain number of days, forum post counts, interacting with pets a number of times and more. There would be user and pet based awards/achievements.
- Basic/Premium users There would be special perks for being a premium user. Special monthly items, additional pets, and page customization to name a few.
- Site specific customization / user customization Site specific customization would be customizing from a group of preset items, or basic hex codes. User customization would be spaces where the user can customize profiles or personal information with either HTML, BBCode or CSS.
There are more things that would be needed, but this give an overall base and I hope describes the level of involvement needed.
I will be looking for someone who would be willing to dedicate time to not only get started, but to continue working once the site goes live.
As far as pay goes, I cannot give an amount currently. I will be advertising in other pet sites as well as start up sites for funding and donations. If you choose to stay as a permanent coder/programmer, you will be paid a percentage of the sites income. Regardless of whether you would like to stay and continue working on the site, payment will be discussed prior to my advertising for funds and donations.
Feel free to send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for a sketch up or more info!