Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Looking for Chat Room Dev Team Members

    I'm looking for users willing to join my chat room development team. The users must be experienced with PHP, Javascript, and/or html. Also would like to have users that are artistic if you are not a coder.

    If interested, please contact me at DChatRecruitment@Gmail.com for more information. Please include a resume inside the email.

    Thank you and sorry I can't disclose more information upfront, the project and it's website are under tight raps.

    -King Dude

  • #2
    UE Antagonizer Fumigator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Utah, USA, Northwestern hemisphere, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Alpha Quadrant
    Posts
    7,691
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 637 Times in 625 Posts
    This is just a volunteer task force you're looking to assemble? What compelling reason can you give to make someone want to join your team? Is this for a benevolent charity? Is there going to be equity or profit share down the road? You need to motivate us somehow...

  • #3
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I haven't made up my mind what I will reward people with, however you WILL get a spot on the credit roll and possibly moderation powers.

  • #4
    Senior Coder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    2,318
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 304 Times in 303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dude View Post
    I haven't made up my mind what I will reward people with, however you WILL get a spot on the credit roll and possibly moderation powers.
    That's likely to 'motivate' no more than amateur coders at best. More information regarding your motives and/or system, (at least), or more incentive are the only things likely to interest half decent coders upwards. You'll literally get what you aim for, and most experienced coders are way too jaded, IMHO, to class their name on a credit list for a system which they have no information about as any form of incentive.

  • #5
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MattF View Post
    That's likely to 'motivate' no more than amateur coders at best. More information regarding your motives and/or system, (at least), or more incentive are the only things likely to interest half decent coders upwards. You'll literally get what you aim for, and most experienced coders are way too jaded, IMHO, to class their name on a credit list for a system which they have no information about as any form of incentive.
    All I can disclose is that it is high traffic for about maybe a few thousand total users given the size of the website it is for. The website's name I cannot disclose due to it being selectively accessible and by many of it's members dubbed secret and only passed by ear.

  • #6
    Senior Coder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    2,318
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 304 Times in 303 Posts
    What's the general theme/subject of the site? You may garner some interest from people interested in the sites subject if you can supply that info.

  • #7
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MattF View Post
    What's the general theme/subject of the site? You may garner some interest from people interested in the sites subject if you can supply that info.
    Colorless if you know what I mean.


  •  

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •