I'm looking to partner up with a website developer/programmer (preferably in southern California) to create a social marketplace for buyers and sellers of a particular type of item. This site will provide customizable online stores, while allowing shoppers to interact with sellers and each other through a unique marketplace. This marketplace will make it easy for shoppers to browse all stores at once, letting them save their favorite items for later, leave comments on item listings and follow updates from their favorite stores and users (Check out Storenvy.com, very similar idea).
Here's a little information about me and what I'm bringing to the table:
- I'm a 27-year-old college graduate (CSUF) with a degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. My previous job experiences are in sales and Internet marketing.
- I will split profits 50/50
- I will cover all expenses to get this company off the ground, which will include: business license fees (including LLC fees), web hosting, domain registration, trademark search and registration fees, advertising expenses etc.
- I will manage and have experience in social media marketing, link building, and PPC ad campaigns.
- Lastly, I'm an open minded, team player who is 100% committed to making this project successful.
If your interested or have any questions please contact me.
kennyperez1983 at gmail.com