Ok, it's not as bad as it sounds. A lot of you will probably read this thread, as intended, and think badly about me. Ok, anyways, uhm. Right.
So... I'm a visionary. A unique visionary at that. I think up concepts, ideas, and such, and... well, start to make them but I always fall short. I sometimes lose dedication, as I lose motivation, as others lose interest... etc. Hmm... Where was I going with this.... OH YES!
Ok, here's what I want to do... I want to get a good collection of people together to not just work up projects... ah? But think up projects. I'd start a small forum for this, so it's simply easy, but I basically need people who are willing to dedicate some of their free time to thinking up clever, unique concepts, and are willing to spend a few hours working with others on making it possible.
Once a good idea is had, I'm sure that something good will come of it. Sure, hopefully it will involve money, but I'm not one that's concerned about that. I just love making unique things that I think people will use :P.
Alright, did you follow that? Here, let me summarize:
- I need creative people who can come up with unique ideas.
- I need people who are willing to do a bit here and there to help with the ideas that have been comed up with.
- I need unique concepts that are rarely, if ever seen on the internet.
- I need geniuses who realize that money is just stupid, and the real fun is the awesomeness of making something cool that people use.
- graphics ppl, lots of graphics ppl.
Ok, I know my grammar and English sucked this entire post. It was kind of intentional. I really don't have such horrid typing skills, and am not as inept as I appeared. If you're willing to start something fresh without even knowing what the fresh something is, hit me up .
Oh yes, this is in partnerships because, as I said, I don't care about money. Lets look at this as making a movie. Everyone who helps out will get credits for their work entirely.
Hmm, if enough people display some interest, I'll go ahead and setup a small free forum for usage?