CSS HTML Coder / Web Designer
We’re a solidly operating California-based company with a unique, talented team of professionals that is creating a number of highly specialized global businesses in exciting industries that include: online advertising, personals, real estate, eCommerce, and more.
With two applications already launched and rapidly gaining market share in their growing industries, we have 2 more scheduled to launch within months, and more within the next year.
We want a highly skilled, team-player oriented CSS HTML coder/web designer to work on these projects. You will be responsible for building interfaces for new websites in XHTML and CSS, while collaborating with the CTO, project managers, and developers. Excellent technical skills, superior communication skills, and the ability to provide appropriate solutions to business-related problems are essential. You will be working remotely (telecommuting) - and strong self-management skills are necessary.
Your compensation begins as stock options – ownership in the company – and leads to full-time employment with fringe benefits.
Required knowledge and skills:
· at least 4 years experience in a design environment
· thorough knowledge of web standards, accessibility, usability, and cross-browser compatibility
· able to code very challenging photoshop mockups into web standards compliant XHTML / CSS (using best SEO practices)
Helpful for serious consideration include:
· a good understanding of how web interface design solutions interact with back-end databases, wordpress, and content management systems
We value talent equal and experience equally. Include links to examples of projects you have worked on.
When you reply, tell us a little about yourself:
· the projects that you have worked on
· your specific area of expertise
· your availability
· a few of your hobbies or non-work interests
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org