Yet another web site review!!!
Can you all take a look and let me know what you think.
I have a few XHTML validation probs to sort out and thats about it I think.
1) The bg color of the arrows .gif isn't the same as the nav table bg color. It is even more obvious when you click on a link and that the arrow appears next to the section title. Running IE6. Same with Moz.
2) With Mozilla your links are underlined with the default link color.
3) I am not supportive of pop-ups at all but you should have one for your 'designed by' link.
4) I am not sure that the borders of your page are useful. Solid borders would probably look better.
5) The page goes down and down and... but there is no content at the end of this scroll (Moz and IE).
Hope I helped :)
XHTML is about separating content from presentation, not sticking the DTD at the top and thinking that your design is current.
Contrast is very poor, blue underline for navigation links is out of place.
Fantastic feedback thanks.
I'm still doing things the long way round unfortunatly. I tend to build how I know and feel comfortable then I change things around later on. I'm constantly being helped on the coding forum!
It is so nice to know that there are still people in the world that enjoy sharing their knowledge and dont charge for it!!!
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:47 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.