List of products which filters away items based on form radio button selection
Here goes ..... very simply I need:
1. The user lands on a web page with a list of products which will have tags associated with each - lets say for the sake of this test that they are food and have these tags:
- Apples [Sweet, Fruit, Healthy]
- Potatoes [Bland, Vegetable, Healthy] [
- Fizzy Sweets [Sweet, Confectionary, Not Healthy]
- Chips [Tasty, Vegetable, Not Healthy]
- Grapes [Sweet, Fruit, Healthy]
- Lemons [Sour, Fruit, Healthy]
2. At the top of this list I would like to create a filter list widget with radio buttons. This widget will eliminate options from the list until it leaves only the foods with the relevant tags displaying.
In this case the widget would diplay: (and the highlighted answers)
- Do you fancy sweet food? [U]YES[/U] / NO
- Do you want healthy food? YES / NO
- Do you fancy fruit? YES / NO
These options would eliminate all healthy foods and fruits from the list.
The user would then only have to look through the options relevant to them.
I have been offered a solution where the page starts blank and then as the options are selected (and then a 'submit' button is pressed) The relevant list items appear. My list MUST start populated with items and then reduce as the options are selcted.
Does anyone know where I can find a similar solution I can tailor to fit my needs?
Any help would be truly appreciated!