1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
Please visit the site first as the experience will be invaluable in guiding your decision.
1. We need somebody to finish the programming. It's realistically 90% done but the last 10% has to be completed before we can go live. The team that built the site agreed to do it for a percentage of the gross. That changed to a % of the gross plus some serious up-front money. After paying them under an amended contract, progress has ground to a halt and a sub-contractor in Europe is being blamed. This on-again, off-again progress has gone on 18+ months on a project that was bid at 6 months. We've had enough and prefer to pay more for another team to finish it than continue in this sporadic and costly manner. In fairness, we did make modifications along the way and all of those have already been coded. "Finishing" the programming includes whatever coding is still required, conducting mock auctions to ensure functionality and load testing to ensure robustness.
2. Whomever we hire also must be willing to provide highly responsive tech support (not customer service, just tech) for at least 90 days post launch. When the inevitable issues develop, we want somebody already on-board who knows the program and is able to resolve issues quickly.
3. We're using Rackspace and prefer to stay there.
2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
The current team is paid following the completion of each sprint. On paper there are two sprints left...the last one before going live and the 90 day post-launch support. Terms were net 30 but we paid within 5 business days in the past and will continue to in the future. Payments were EFTs.
We can discuss payment details via e-mail or pm *after* you've checked out the site.
Thank you for your interest.