Repair/ Rectify/ Recode Current Site
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
We need to repair the bad code of full site redo DB add cms and speed up ( below 5 secs) site and make ready for live launch.
We have spent a lot of time on the current site (via pm) and seriously don’t have the mental strength to go thru a ground up whole development cycle again is there a way to finish this quickest ( by end June) using only the following elements of current site also but using templates/modules/plugins etc do et me know
If we for now redo or repair only then ok full site can be done otherwise if to be coded fully with cms (open source) then to complete on time need these parts from current site only to be recoded.
- Ecommerce ( individual user shops allowing users to host shops sell products ) ( feeds as is now)
- Groups module
- Forum module
- Project board ( in consultant section the boards)
- Vendors / Consultant , Profiles ( free and paid), My Account
- Individual Consultant Personal Blogs
- Powerful integration of Gigya Ecommerce/Community plugins as used in giantnerd.com (http://blog.gigya.com/now-retailers-...xgVAR%2Bece5lB)
- Social sign in ( open id , FB etc)
2) Payment Amount: To be Discussed
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):
Completion end June
4 Main Items
- All pages code correction (w3 ready)
- DB completely build new , normalise etc so that site loads sub 3 seconds ( right now with nginx its very slow we dont want to use nginx or anything site should load below 3
Bad code and DB has resulted in this
- Cross Browser compatibility ( IE, Fireox, Chrome)
- FB login.
Let me know can provide you logins to frontend and admin and ftp. WE can also discuss if if cms can be implemented
Need this in hand by May 31st let me know urgent...
Sounds like a nightmare of a job.
With so much work to be done, can you be flexible on your deadline? You're basically talking about trashing what's been done and starting over. How long did it take you to build what you have? I bet more than 1 or 2 months. (I say 1 or 2 because you give both an "end of June" deadline and a May 31st deadline)
Are you still interested in improvements to your current website? I work for a company called Blenti. We specialize in CMS and eCommerce Web Development. We could convert your existing site to Drupal CMS and add the shopping cart and other features you mentioned. In addition, you'll get one-time Search Engine Optimization for free. Let me know if you'd like a free consultation. I'm available by e-mail: email@example.com. You can also visit our site: http://www.blenti.com to learn more about our services.
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:24 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.