Website Administrator / Marketing Consultant
An opportunity has arisen for an enterprising Web professional to work on a new social networking project.
Role responsibilities include:
- Using the site as a front end user to experience site functionality and
identify all inconsistencies, site errors, navigational issues and general user
difficulties associated with using the site
- When required, overseeing efficient administration of the site
- Moderating public areas for inappropriate content
- Monitoring site registrations and traffic
- Identify areas for enhancement
- Promotion of the site in the public domain
- Utilising the follow marketing techniques: Blogging, SEO keyword
submissions, E-Zines, linking, Google Ad words
- Utilising social networks such as Twitter and Facebook for exposure
- Utilising own comprehensive computing knowledge and marketing
techniques to promote site
- Part time role initially, dependent on success of project the role may
develop into full time position on graduation. Flexible hours.
- £8per hour. The main remuneration will come in the form of an equity stake
in the project
- Home work acceptable, desk space available
This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial and creative student to become part of an exciting project that is aimed at changing the way we communicate. The offer of an equity stake is an illustration of our desire to incentivise the right candidate to work with us to develop this site into a leading social network.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org