Seeking Full-Time or Maximum Part-Time Webmaster and/or Programmer
Azam Marketing is a highly successful, profitable digital agency/publishing business which has been at the heart of digital marketing and design since 1997. Information here. Due to growing client list, we are seeking a full time or maximum part-time webmaster or web programmer, ideally with graphic design skills. The job will involve creating and looking after Azam Marketing and our clients' websites and social media presence including updating content, adding profitable new sections, and actively seeking the optimal strategies to monetise them (CPM, CPC and CPA advertising).
The position will for between 30 and 48 hours a week. You may work from an office in central London or from the comfort of your own home. You may be based in England or anywhere in the world.
You will be able to work the hours that suit your lifestyle: nobody will tell you what hours you must work or will control your life in our agency.
We are renowned for investing considerable resource into staff development and training to make our team members even better than they are and the best in the industry.
Salary depends on experience, ability, drive and contacts. Valuable perks, bonuses and company shares for exceptional standard of work and commitment.
Be free of the daily commute and corporate 9-5 grind. Our team is friendly and everybody enjoys their jobs! We have never had a single staff member leave to join another company.
The ideal person:
- needs to have more than three years solid experience in building and updating websites
- possess programming skills in one or more languages
- possess graphic design skills
- experience in affiliate marketing an advantage
- experience in working with clients and winning new business
- must be enthusiastic, hard-working and pay attention to detail
- must be able to work using his or her own initiative
- well-organized and deadline-oriented
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- must be willing to work long term
You must be determined to continually better yourself and stay at the cutting-edge.
Please email hr AT azam.net with:
- your CV/resume
- portfolio of your work
- case study of at least one website you have set up and/or maintained
Also please include your username on any relevant webmaster/business/affiliate marketing forums
Applications without the required information will not be considered.
Applications will be taken until 30 August, 2010.
Unfortunately we've not had any luck finding somebody for this role, so still looking.
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:47 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.