I'm very busy with a bunch of other websites that I'm selling the domain, Elite-Webmaster.net.
It was registered on Name Cheap.
Created: Mon 02/08/2010
Expires: Tue 02/08/2011
Currently has whois guard on it.
And it was purchased at Namecheap.com.
Selling it for $10.
I don't have the website up as for some reason, it is down. (Not the domain, the host)
The cool thing about the domain is that you can always find use for it. If you wanted a website about you, as an Elite Webmaster. If you wanted to start a forum where webmasters can come to talk. It's good use for everything. I wish I had the time for it but as I said, I'm far too busy.
Let me know if you need anything else. Please PM me if you're interested.
Updated thread. Forgot to say what I registered it on. :p
Just realized the template, sorry about that:
1) Domain for sale: elite-webmaster.net
2) Registrar domain is registered at: Namecheap
3) Asking Price (or if auction, starting bid plus end time in days): $10
4) Payment method (ie: Paypal, Escrow etc): Paypal
5) Additional Info about domain: This domain can be used as many styles. Such as a person, a community, etc. As of now, I'm selling it for $15.
Please contact me via PM and I will get back to you.
Also let me get it straight that it's $10/yr. Thanks.
Very sorry for so many posts.
You mean the annual renewal fee is $10 per year. You're selling the domain for a $15 one-off fee, and the $10 is the recurring yearly renewal fee. You're tripping over yourself in your explanations. :D
Originally Posted by Crisp
Oh, my bad!
Here's how it is.
I'm selling it for $10, not $15. It is $10 a year for the domain. So you will have to pay another $10 in February.
Sorry if it was confusing. Thanks for pointing that out, Matt. ;)