Woodlands.ucoz.com Text-Based game (simple)
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): A simple Text-based game
2) Payment Amount: 100$
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): MArch 21'st
or you can contact me through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I would imagine putting more detail about this 'simple text game' would go a long ways for any potential developers.
I'm interested but I'm wondering how much of a game I'll be able to develop for $100 (about 3 hours' development time).
Well the game is a text-based game all I need is a simple timer coding as I already know how to position it and put in some images so I need a timer and how to put things in the players inventory is another thing because i need some coding that when the timer stops it puts the item into the inventory. Also I need to be able to keep track of there gold.Also need a highscores page.
1. Need an editable timer (I currently have one but its not very good so possible able to keep it)
2. Need code for when the timer is done it put's the item in the inventory
3. Inventory that can keep track of the items and gold
4. Highscores page (very simple I just can not figure it out yet)
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:49 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.