Google Search URL Scraper
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
I'm looking for a script that collects the top-X URL's from Google based on a list of search terms.
I want to use an online form where I can fill the following variables:
- an amount of results to get back from Google, the top-X (top-10 or top-30 ect...) ;
- the kind of Google (Google.com/ca/co.uk etc...) I want to search in ;
- the language setting (&hl=en / &hl=dk / &hl=nl) ;
- and a number of search terms I'm interested in.
When I submit, the script will fetch from that specific Google search engine all the top-X URL's for all the search terms entered and will come back with a list (output) of all URL's found. All duplicate URLs have to be taken out automatically.
The URL's have to be shown in a list.
Please only respond if you are sure you can do this.
2) Payment Amount:
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):