Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1111
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: YouTube-to-MP3 conversion - PHP class and script

  1. #1021
    Senior Coder chump2877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the U.S. of freakin' A.
    Posts
    2,744
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 155 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by christof1982 View Post
    convert can I translate with google :-) after you a new video in the input field to insert. I want to remove the convert <form id = "
    You want to hide the conversion form after a given conversion completes?
    Regards, R.J.

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    Help spread the word! Like my YouTube-to-Mp3 Conversion Script on Facebook !! :)
    [Related videos and tutorials are also available at my YouTube channel and on Dailymotion]
    Get free updates about new software version releases, features, and bug fixes!

  2. #1022
    Senior Coder chump2877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the U.S. of freakin' A.
    Posts
    2,744
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 155 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phpLover7 View Post
    bro i want all converted file delete 17 min after converting how i can dow this
    cron job i put what
    in command unlink()
    Set the _MAX_AGE_FILES constant in config.class.php to a value of 1020 (17 minutes in seconds).

    Then you will need to schedule the cron job to run every 17 minutes or less.
    Regards, R.J.

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    Help spread the word! Like my YouTube-to-Mp3 Conversion Script on Facebook !! :)
    [Related videos and tutorials are also available at my YouTube channel and on Dailymotion]
    Get free updates about new software version releases, features, and bug fixes!

  3. #1023
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    i setup everythings and not work no automaticalle delete this morning i have lot of file in output cause lot of ram 7 gb all cause of file in output please i need automaticale delete of converted file after 15 min or 17 min

  4. #1024
    New Coder
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by chump2877 View Post
    You want to hide the conversion form after a given conversion completes?
    yes exactly

  5. #1025
    Senior Coder chump2877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the U.S. of freakin' A.
    Posts
    2,744
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 155 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phpLover7 View Post


    i setup everythings and not work no automaticalle delete this morning i have lot of file in output cause lot of ram 7 gb all cause of file in output please i need automaticale delete of converted file after 15 min or 17 min
    Your "Command:" field should not read "unlink()". This form field accepts a console command, not PHP.

    Instead, it should read something like:

    Code:
    /usr/bin/php -q /home/user/cron/schedule.php
    ...where '/usr/bin/php' is the location of PHP on your server and '/home/user/cron/schedule.php' is the location of schedule.php on your server.

    Edit: Also, the "Minute:" field should read "*/17" (not "17") if you want the script to run every 17 minutes.
    Last edited by chump2877; 11-14-2013 at 11:40 PM.
    Regards, R.J.

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    Help spread the word! Like my YouTube-to-Mp3 Conversion Script on Facebook !! :)
    [Related videos and tutorials are also available at my YouTube channel and on Dailymotion]
    Get free updates about new software version releases, features, and bug fixes!

  6. #1026
    Senior Coder chump2877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the U.S. of freakin' A.
    Posts
    2,744
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 155 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by christof1982 View Post
    yes exactly
    In index.php, in JavaScript function showConversionResult(), you can comment out this line, like so:
    Code:
    //$("#conversionForm").css("display", "block");
    ...to prevent the conversion form from reappearing following all conversions.
    Regards, R.J.

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    Help spread the word! Like my YouTube-to-Mp3 Conversion Script on Facebook !! :)
    [Related videos and tutorials are also available at my YouTube channel and on Dailymotion]
    Get free updates about new software version releases, features, and bug fixes!

  7. #1027
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i use cpanel
    /usr/bin/php -q /home/xxxxxx/public_html/schedule.php
    but not work

  8. #1028
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    acces

    Pki i will try bro but look like vevo not work
    Last edited by phpLover7; 11-15-2013 at 12:13 AM.

  9. #1029
    Senior Coder chump2877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the U.S. of freakin' A.
    Posts
    2,744
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 155 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phpLover7 View Post
    Pki i will try bro but look like vevo not work
    YouTube made a minor change that affected the decryption code update process.

    The issue is now resolved, and your decryption code should update within the hour!
    Regards, R.J.

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    Help spread the word! Like my YouTube-to-Mp3 Conversion Script on Facebook !! :)
    [Related videos and tutorials are also available at my YouTube channel and on Dailymotion]
    Get free updates about new software version releases, features, and bug fixes!

  10. #1030
    New Coder
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Cool

    nice bro now everythings work fine
    thanks have nice day

  11. #1031
    New Coder
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by chump2877 View Post
    In index.php, in JavaScript function showConversionResult(), you can comment out this line, like so:
    Code:
    //$("#conversionForm").css("display", "block");
    ...to prevent the conversion form from reappearing following all conversions.
    thank you!

    a new ask!

    why is this video www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0 not convert for me? Other videos can be converted. I used to be about 10% that did not convert videos! it is not on the video. these videos can be converted to other pages.

  12. #1032
    Senior Coder chump2877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the U.S. of freakin' A.
    Posts
    2,744
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 155 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by christof1982 View Post
    thank you!

    a new ask!

    why is this video www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0 not convert for me? Other videos can be converted. I used to be about 10% that did not convert videos! it is not on the video. these videos can be converted to other pages.
    That video converts on the demo site: http://musicvideo2mp3.com

    Please check the FAQ for ways to troubleshoot common problems: YouTube-to-MP3 conversion - PHP class and script
    Regards, R.J.

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    Help spread the word! Like my YouTube-to-Mp3 Conversion Script on Facebook !! :)
    [Related videos and tutorials are also available at my YouTube channel and on Dailymotion]
    Get free updates about new software version releases, features, and bug fixes!

  13. #1033
    New Coder
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by chump2877 View Post
    That video converts on the demo site: http://musicvideo2mp3.com

    Please check the FAQ for ways to troubleshoot common problems: YouTube-to-MP3 conversion - PHP class and script
    I have already read. I can convert videos, but not all! the paths are correct, and php etc. Otherwise no one can convert video.

  14. #1034
    Senior Coder chump2877's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the U.S. of freakin' A.
    Posts
    2,744
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 155 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by christof1982 View Post
    I have already read. I can convert videos, but not all! the paths are correct, and php etc. Otherwise no one can convert video.
    Are you sure these videos aren't blocked in your server's country? If I can convert these videos and you can't, with the same software, then that might imply some regional issue...
    Regards, R.J.

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    Help spread the word! Like my YouTube-to-Mp3 Conversion Script on Facebook !! :)
    [Related videos and tutorials are also available at my YouTube channel and on Dailymotion]
    Get free updates about new software version releases, features, and bug fixes!

  15. #1035
    New Coder
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by chump2877 View Post
    Are you sure these videos aren't blocked in your server's country? If I can convert these videos and you can't, with the same software, then that might imply some regional issue...
    no it is not blokiert. test can www.musizz.com/index.php click on waka waka the right graphic. and hey kleines luder that works. I can play waka waka in the player so the video is not blocked


 
Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •