I have just finished updating the paid-for version of my software. New in this version:
- I have introduced download/conversion support for Facebook videos !!
- Support for additional video URL formats:
- Fixed a bug related to the new Unicode support feature
The following files were changed/added:
- VideoConverter.class.php updated
- switch block case "Facebook" added to RetrieveVidInfo() method
- switch block case "Facebook" added to SetVidSourceUrls() method
- Added curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false); to SaveVideo() method
- ValidateConversionForm() method changed
- SetConvertedFileName() method changed
- config.class.php updated
- Facebook added to $_videoHosts array
- Changed ‘url_root’ index for each video hosting site in $_videoHosts array
- index.php updated
- $host['url_root'] becomes $host['url_root'] (in 2 places)
VideoConverter.class.php experienced significant code revisions. If you have modified this file (from its default version), then you will likely need to use some kind of file content comparison utility to make the necessary changes.
All previous customers who have purchased the paid-for version of my app are receiving this new, updated version via the e-mail addresses that you provided at Tradebit.com.
Please report any issues with either the paid-for version or the free version in this forum thread. Your feedback is encouraged. Donations are welcome!