thanx alot bro
i hav 200mbps server
thanx alot bro
i hav 200mbps server
How can we know if Youtube has blocked our server's IP address?
Is it by getting a "Connection timed out", means our server's IP has been blocked?
What you might do is:
1) Send a regular cURL request to a page hosted on another server (not a YouTube page).
2) Send another "regular" cURL request to a YouTube video page
3) Send a cURL request to the same YouTube video page, but change the outgoing IP address via CURLOPT_INTERFACE or CURLOPT_PROXY. (The IP you use should not be a shared IP, and should not otherwise have been used to connect to YouTube in the past.)
4) Repeat steps #1-3 a few times
If you are consistently unable to connect via #2 but can connect via #1 and #3, then you could make a case that your regular server IP is banned or blocked by YouTube.
Firstly, thanks !
I try to download MP3 from youtube links, when I write the URL and click to download, I get a flv files in videos folder.
Then it's stop on "Converting video. . ." and I never get the mp3 files :(
I use Uwamp and Win8.. thanks for help
1) Please check that the _FFMPEG constant value in config.class.php points to the correct location of the FFmpeg binary on your Linux server.
2) Please ensure that all relevant directories and files are chmod to 0777
3) Please check your ‘videos’ directory. Are there video files in the directory? If so, are the video files playable? Are the videos fully downloaded? Are the videos 0 kb in length?
4) Please check your ‘logs’ directory for FFmpeg log files. Are there any log files in the directory? If so, please copy and paste the contents of a log file that corresponds to a failed conversion. (There should be errors in the log file.)
If you are frequently getting blocked by YouTube (and if that is indeed what is happening here), then you may want to consider rotating IPs/proxies regularly. You can change the outgoing IP address via CURLOPT_INTERFACE or leverage a proxy server via CURLOPT_PROXY.
In addition, please see these posts:
Hi, looks like vevo has stopped converting again.
A new (updated and hopefully stable) distribution of files is located at the bottom of this post.
New in this release:Quote:
PLEASE SEE THIS POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING THE USE AND INSTALLATION OF THIS SCRIPT.
DO NOT USE THE ZIP DISTRIBUTION LOCATED AT THE ABOVE LINKED PAGE. USE ONLY THE ZIP FILE ATTACHED TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
1) Fixed a bug that periodically caused video downloads to fail on Windows and XAMPP platforms.
The existing YouTubeToMp3Converter.class.php file was modified, and only the SetFlvUrls() method was updated.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions/concerns regarding the above and/or the code.
If I buy your script
I get Conversion bookmarklet/browser plugin too?
- how long the converting files to be saved on the server?
- What files will automatically deleted?
- how about update? lifetime update?
I have just finished updating the paid-for version of my software. New in this version:
- Fixed a bug that periodically caused video downloads to fail on Windows and XAMPP platforms.
The following files/directories were changed/added:
- VideoConverter.class.php updated
Only VideoConverter.class.php was updated, and only the relevant code in the SetVidSourceUrls() method was modified.
All previous customers who have purchased the paid-for version of my app are receiving this new, updated version via the e-mail addresses that you provided at Tradebit.com.
Please report any issues with either the paid-for version or the free version in this forum thread. Your feedback is encouraged. Donations are welcome!