Until HTML 5 is in widespread use, here's a solution to quickly and easily put Windows Media Player in your web pages:
- No coding needed
- Just create the markup for your media groups, the code does the rest
- A group may contain different media types
- Nothing new to learn
- Plays all the common file types, .mp3, mpeg, wma, wmv, avi, etc.
- Maximum 15 media groups per page
- Tested in IE and FF5
- Edit and/or create .wax (playlist) files using Notepad
- Just copy the code and files for yourself
- Here is the Demo
Respect the author's intellectual property rights by retaining the copyright notice.
Of course, if you need to be told...