2) Type in a subject that summarizes your question- A great way to turn off other members wanting to help you is to type an incomplete or silly subject for your post. Examples of poor subject titles include:
- "I'm a newbie...be gentle"
- "How can I..."
- "Urgent...deadline tomorrow!"
The above subjects either have absolutely nothing to do with the question itself, or are grossly incomplete (ie: "How can I..."). When asking for help, enter a subject that summarizes your question, period! Don't use silly, incomplete, or "bait" subjects. Some examples of good titles are:
- "What's the difference between require() and include() in PHP?"
- "Can someone suggest a good, free HTML editor?"