Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
05-17-2013, 08:06 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- UK, England
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Using Invision Power Board outside it's framework
I have an invision power board script installed, and I'd like to use the header of the software on a WordPress site. So essentially I'd like to use some parts of the code outside the loop.
Those of you who are familiar with IPB, or this concept, please see the attached photo. The red areas is what I want to include on other areas of my site.
05-17-2013, 09:51 AM #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Your Monitor
- Thanked 503 Times in 490 Posts
You really need to ask IPB themselves for this help because you are very unlikely to get it here for the following reasons:
1) IPB is not free and thus not many people here will use it or even have knowledge of its internal workings
2) Those who do not have it are not going to buy it and then rip apart its code for free just to help you (and from memory it's zend encoded anyway)
3) This forum is mainly for helping people with their own code not hacking up someone elses copyrighted code.
Like I said, you need to contact IPB and ask them for help. PhpBB is free and you will rarely find help here for modifying that.
Sorry the news isn't better..My helpful sig is on vacation trying to loose some weight. It got a bit fat and caused a few problems but it will be back at some point!