Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-20-2010, 10:41 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- Mauchline, Scotland
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SimpleXML basic rules (Zend Cert)
I think I need to look into SimpleXML more, which I will be doing, but can anyone advise on this question in a zend mock exam I sat this evening:
When working with SimpleXML in PHP 5, the four basic rules on how the XML document is accessed are which of the following?
(FOUR of these options are true)
- Element namespaces are denoted by the 'namespace' attribute
- converting an element to a string denotes text data
- Non-numeric indexes are element attributes
- Numeric indexes are elements
- Properties denote element iterators