I think I need to look into SimpleXML more, which I will be doing, but can anyone advise on this question in a zend mock exam I sat this evening:
When working with SimpleXML in PHP 5, the four basic rules on how the XML document is accessed are which of the following?
(FOUR of these options are true)
- Element namespaces are denoted by the 'namespace' attribute
- converting an element to a string denotes text data
- Non-numeric indexes are element attributes
- Numeric indexes are elements
- Properties denote element iterators