Now i have some work where i will be dealing with system information collection and some changes wherever possible.
1) Seeing system properties.
2) seeing system resolution and sometimes changing to perticular resolution.
3) Checking graphics properties.
4) Rotation of screen to some standard degrees.
5) Most of the times changing tabs from one perticular menu. eg. If we go in desktop -> properties we see tabs like Themes, Desktop, appearance and Settings.
6) Going to control panel and accessing different options.
7) Reading registry values and editing it.
8) Similar things which are very easy if done through mouse and keyboard.
However now I am supposed to do these things through perl script for automation purpose, which will be running on DOS prompt.
Could anyone pls let me know which perl modules will be helpful for such things?
Any other thoughts which are possible in perl?