Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Need A Partner! 10% Cut For U And Long Partnership. Everybody With Paypal

    Hello!

    I just need a help here. Look, I'm a business person located in Estonia
    my work is to sell the goods, most of my goods I sell at eBay.

    This why I need your help, the main thing is that everybody at eBay use PayPal only
    as a payment method. But if you'll look at PayPal's website they don't open accounts to Estonian
    members, this why I have a trouble with receiveing the payments.

    So, I think I need a partner in this business who will receive the funds from my customers
    to his PayPal account, then send me my cut, so I'll have no troubles with receiveing the funds and be able to sell my stuff at eBay.

    Only thing you must have is verified PayPal account! Thats all!
    I can pay my partner 10% cut for this service.

    I think the best way to use to deliver the funds from you to me to Estonia is
    Western Union. Just to let you know, that Western Union fees will be fully covered from my cut, so you'll
    earn "clean" 10% from every single transfer. I think it's a good payment for such service.

    You need to do nothing, but to recieve and send the funds, and get 10% from every single transfer.
    Look, but I want all the persons who want to help me and be my partners mail me
    as soon as possible to loop7uhand5@hotmail.com.

    Feel free to ask any questions , I'll provide full information you need to start our partnership.
    I don't really know where can I find such person, so this way I have posted this here, maybe somebody can help me.

    We'll make a really good money, Thats why i think the best way to work is the honest one.
    NOTE, that first few product will be shipped right after I'll recieve my cut here, I need this to cover
    my taxes here and to have some guarranties.

    I can provide the UPS tracking info for each package I have received a payment for, but as I said it will be posted right
    after I'll get my cut from you.

    It takes about 3-4 days to make withdrawl from your PayPal account,
    so I'll told all my customers that their goods will be shipped in 4 days after payment received.

    And if you would like,I'll provide all requared information about my business to make you sure that I'm very reliable
    seller.

    Mail me back please for more info: loop7uhand5@hotmail.com
    When mailing me please write what country you located in.

    Hope to find someperson here, when I'll found one, I'll post here that I don't need anymore partners

    Before it posted - feel free to mail me with any questions and offers.

    Thanks!

  • #2
    Senior Coder chilipie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Shrewsbury, UK Age: 16
    Posts
    1,117
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No offence, but this sounds very similar to several email scams I have received in the past...

  • #3
    Senior Coder
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    paris, france
    Posts
    1,216
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    phishing on a board of technological proficient people. nice try, but its been done before

    http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showth...threadid=14912
    http://www.pegaweb.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=441

    i reach the same conclusion as those people do
    photoshop too expensive? use the GIMP! www.gimp.org

  • #4
    Senior Coder JamieR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Interesting..........god I wonder sometimes why people even try this type of thing out - or try to suggest it. Not everyone is *that* stupid to go along with it. Reminds me of the "I live in Nigeria and need your help transfering money" emails I have received in the past, no offence.

    Jamie.

  • #5
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well if he is serious...

    Open a bank account in the U.S.
    Link up the funds
    have western union transfer fund from that account into urs or u could just open up a western union account over here...doesn't seem too hard

  • #6
    Senior Coder
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,879
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 65 Times in 56 Posts
    Need A Partner! 10% Cut For U And Long Partnership. Everybody With Paypal
    Count me in.

    One thing though... My Paypal account is in suspension. My grandfather was in trust of the account (in excess of 14 milllion US $). Before he passed away he entrusted his inheritance to me. Now that he's passed, my government wants to confiscate the funds to apply to taxes and military campaigns. To have the account taken out of suspension and the funds transferred to its rightful owner (me) I would need an intermediary to sign for the transfer and have the funds desposited to their account in Estonia (the place of my grandfather's birth). If you would be that intermediary I would be happy to split the profits with you 70%/30%. Email me for info!

  • #7
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmedek
    Count me in.

    One thing though... My Paypal account is in suspension. My grandfather was in trust of the account (in excess of 14 milllion US $). Before he passed away he entrusted his inheritance to me. Now that he's passed, my government wants to confiscate the funds to apply to taxes and military campaigns. To have the account taken out of suspension and the funds transferred to its rightful owner (me) I would need an intermediary to sign for the transfer and have the funds desposited to their account in Estonia (the place of my grandfather's birth). If you would be that intermediary I would be happy to split the profits with you 70%/30%. Email me for info!
    HA...That was great

  • #8
    raf
    raf is offline
    Master Coder
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    6,589
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loop7uhand5
    Hello!

    I just need a help here. Look, I'm a business person located in Estonia
    my work is to sell the goods, most of my goods I sell at eBay.

    This why I need your help, the main thing is that everybody at eBay use PayPal only
    as a payment method. But if you'll look at PayPal's website they don't open accounts to Estonian
    members, this why I have a trouble with receiveing the payments.

    So, I think I need a partner in this business who will receive the funds from my customers
    to his PayPal account, then send me my cut, so I'll have no troubles with receiveing the funds and be able to sell my stuff at eBay.

    Only thing you must have is verified PayPal account! Thats all!
    I can pay my partner 10% cut for this service.

    I think the best way to use to deliver the funds from you to me to Estonia is
    Western Union. Just to let you know, that Western Union fees will be fully covered from my cut, so you'll
    earn "clean" 10% from every single transfer. I think it's a good payment for such service.

    You need to do nothing, but to recieve and send the funds, and get 10% from every single transfer.
    Look, but I want all the persons who want to help me and be my partners mail me
    as soon as possible to loop7uhand5@hotmail.com.

    Feel free to ask any questions , I'll provide full information you need to start our partnership.
    I don't really know where can I find such person, so this way I have posted this here, maybe somebody can help me.

    We'll make a really good money, Thats why i think the best way to work is the honest one.
    NOTE, that first few product will be shipped right after I'll recieve my cut here, I need this to cover
    my taxes here and to have some guarranties.

    I can provide the UPS tracking info for each package I have received a payment for, but as I said it will be posted right
    after I'll get my cut from you.

    It takes about 3-4 days to make withdrawl from your PayPal account,
    so I'll told all my customers that their goods will be shipped in 4 days after payment received.

    And if you would like,I'll provide all requared information about my business to make you sure that I'm very reliable
    seller.

    Mail me back please for more info: loop7uhand5@hotmail.com
    When mailing me please write what country you located in.

    Hope to find someperson here, when I'll found one, I'll post here that I don't need anymore partners

    Before it posted - feel free to mail me with any questions and offers.

    Thanks!
    Welcome here!

    It is with great joy that i read about this opportunity you're offering me. I've been praying to the almighty god that he may reward you and your children for this realy generous gesture of your.

    I would be very glad to help you!!

    I spoke about it with my fellow priest at the monistery and we all agree you must be a messenger form His Almighty that found a way to save us.

    We do have some small questions we hope you can help us with:
    - are you baptised? and what's the ICQ or screenname of your priest?
    - what sort of goods will you be selling? God moves in mysterious ways but collaborating in selling drugs or weapons would be somewhat strange for us. (We defintely don't want to trade in Atomic Bombs but all the rest is negotionable)
    - could you send us a small token of your faith in us? Maybe a small check ($50 will do) or a picture of you in a pink string and pumps? We assure you that we wount publish it (scouts honour !)
    Posting guidelines I use to see if I will spend time to answer your question : http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

  • #9
    WA
    WA is offline
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Well, this thread seems destined for deletion soon, unless the original poster comes back and clarifies some of the serious questions raised.
    - George
    - JavaScript Kit- JavaScript tutorials and 400+ scripts!
    - JavaScript Reference- JavaScript reference you can relate to.

  • #10
    raf
    raf is offline
    Master Coder
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    6,589
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WA
    Well, this thread seems destined for deletion soon, unless the original poster comes back and clarifies some of the serious questions raised.
    What? I bet you just wanna get all that money for yourself
    Posting guidelines I use to see if I will spend time to answer your question : http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

  • #11
    WA
    WA is offline
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raf
    What? I bet you just wanna get all that money for yourself
    Ops I guess I'm busted, but as the admin, shouldn't I get some insider deals from time to time?
    - George
    - JavaScript Kit- JavaScript tutorials and 400+ scripts!
    - JavaScript Reference- JavaScript reference you can relate to.

  • #12
    raf
    raf is offline
    Master Coder
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    6,589
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sure, sure

    But i thought we agreeed to keep a low profile while we prepaire the "I'm a succesful web-coding-forum-admin that gains thousands of dollars each month with his google-ads, but that is still a minor and needs some consenting adult to cash his earnings" scam
    Posting guidelines I use to see if I will spend time to answer your question : http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

  • #13
    Regular Coder
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In front of this computer. (Where else?)
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Are you saying WA is a minor? And he's already this successful?
    Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life... What have you done today?
    Tutorials
    Web: w3schools, htmldog General tips: Hardware, Networking

  • #14
    Mega-ultimate member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Winona, MN - The land of 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,855
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 45 Times in 42 Posts
    loop7...

    I am very interested in your offer. I would very much like to partner with you in this venture. As a token of trust, I would like to ask that you help me with a financial problem of my own. You see, my Uncle, General Obamtu of the Nigerian Army recently passed away and left or USD$15,000,000,000 in a secret account in the National Bank of Nigeria.

    After due process in the national courts of Nigeria, I was established as the rightful heir to these monies, however the bank of Nigeria requires two signatures and a transfer fee to withdrawl the monies.

    I need a partner to sign for the release of these monies and to supply the transfer fee of USD$100,000. I am willing to share 10% of the total withdrawl USD$1,500,000,000 with the person who assists me in this matter.

    If you would like to assist, please send me a scanned copy of your signature along with your bank account and access information so I can facilitate this withdrawl.

    Yours truely,

    Sam Artis


  • #15
    WA
    WA is offline
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    LOL I'm almost tempted to allow this thread to run for all the jokes, but it's distracting from the legitimate work offers here. Closing thread, deleting soon.
    - George
    - JavaScript Kit- JavaScript tutorials and 400+ scripts!
    - JavaScript Reference- JavaScript reference you can relate to.


  •  

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •