Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
09-05-2007, 09:23 AM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hiring: Gameplay Programmer for FPS
First things first: This is a full-time, fully paid position that requires relocation to Germany.
But fret not: We encourage applications from non-EU nationals. If you sign a contract, we will organize your visa and work permit for you and your family. You will be fully supported in finding a nice place to stay, organizing health and other insurance as well as a bank account, and you'll be equipped with an extensive survival guide about life in Germany.
Strictly no interns and strictly no freelancers, please!
More about us at: http://www.aconygames.com/
The Gameplay Programmer will develop gameplay related functionality (game mechanics, controls, camera movement, etc) in C++ and scripting languages.
- Design, define and develop the next generation of multiplayer internet gameplay, on top of multiple platforms
- Provide hands-on technical expertise to define and develop networked simulation techniques and to have a direct impact on leading edge multiplayer action gameplay
- Collaborate with senior designers to define state-of-the-art internet gameplay, robust multiplayer technologies and to drive adoption for next generation action adventure game titles
- Interact closely with designers, artists, and animators to bring the vision of the game to life
- Co-develop tools with artists, animators, designers and our core programming staff
- Reliably create good quality, performance-minded code
- Follow the task list and schedule for responsible work
- Assist in the sharing of ideas and exploration of new practices to continually improve the quality of game development within the company
- Maintain a professional attitude during all stages of development
- Excel as a team member and strive to maximize team and departmental performance
- Familiarity with network middleware
- Strong background in Math
- Clear understanding and appreciation of schedules and milestones
- Passion for making and playing innovative games
- Must have proven track record/shipped titles
- Fluency in English
- C/C++ experience required with good object oriented programming skills
- BA(BS) Degree
- Self-motivated, with strong work ethic and ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to plan and organize well
- Willingness and ability to operate within a true team-oriented atmosphere
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Effective analytical, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- 3+ years production experience with three or more complete development cycles
- Console programming experience on next-gen consoles (Xbox 360)
- Action genre (1st or 3rd Person Shooter) programming experience
- Experience with Unreal script language.
Please send your resume and CV to email@example.com
Last edited by Acony; 09-06-2007 at 04:33 PM.