Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Part time ASP coder
08-24-2007, 06:31 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
- Arlington, Texas USA
- Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Part time ASP coder
Candidate Resources, Inc. a leading HR consultancy firm is looking for a part time ASP coder. We are needing someone who can work up to 25 hrs a week between the hours of 8am and 6pm at the Grand Prairie, TX office.
The Ideal candidate will
- Be dependable
- Have a can do attitude
- Know how to code HTML to W3C Standards without a WYSIWYG editor
- Have the ability to layout a page using CSS
- Have experience in ASP 3.0 programming using VBScript as the server-side language
- Have experience using SQL Server 2000 or MS Access
- Have experience using the following tools Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Visual Notepad
The following are a huge plus
- Experience in ASP.NET in either C# or VB.Net
- Experience using Source Safe, SourceForge, Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL Server including writing Stored Procedures, and User Defined Functions
- Be bilingual English and Spanish
If interested send me a private message and I will give you information about the company and what we do.
This is an onsite Job that cannot be done at any other location.