Hello, I've created a mock-up of a project that I would like to bring to life. I'm looking for someone that is fluent with PHP, AJAX, JS, MYSQL to help me bring this to life and rank well in search engines using SEO friendliness, as well, security plays a large role here.
Think of this project as a discussion forum, but without all the fancy features of adding subforums, etc. Basically, there is at least 5 pages worth of coding.
As a developer for this preliminary project, you are responsible for:
- Creating the basic structure of the website from the ground up.
- Make sure that the mock-up design fully functions as it is.
- Create an administration interface so the administrator can make any necessary changes such as moderation of users, moderation of threads, and etc.
- Incorporate a simple templating system, either through the Smarty templating engine or similar.
- All URL's are to be SEO friendly.
- You must provide a working demonstration before payment is released.
There are also other guidelines that I will get into further detail once I choose a developer. This will be a $XXX project and I do not like paying by the hour, rather, I like paying through a fixed price. You will be paid once you provide a working demonstration or when halfway payments.
I'm generally looking for someone who resides in the US or Canada and is fluent in English. You should also provide me with some details of your previous work.
Please PM me for more details including the URL to the mock-up. Thanks.