We are a small web UI agency, based in San Francisco. We need help with front-end coding on a project by project basis. Projects tend to be very interesting, and we'll pay well for someone who can help us get good code written, quickly and efficiently!
The skills we are looking for are :
- The ability to QUICKLY write clean, well commented code.
- Knowing how to handle XHR Requests and how to adjust information on the page from results.
- Familiarity with browser quirks and cross browser development.
- Ability to turn .PSD layouts into HTML/CSS is a big plus.
We are a semi-virtual company. Most of our team work remotely, so you won't be required to come into our office or work with us in person. We're open to working with overseas (non-US) developers, as long as your english is fairly good. We're also open to folks moonlighting, as long as you're reliable. We are hoping to build a long-term relationship with someone who'll be able to help us project after project.
If you are interested, please get in touch with me at jobs1-AT-dilworth.org :
- A quick description of what makes you qualified to help us.
- Some examples of previous coding work that you've personally done.
- Your Resume
- Your Rates & Availability
Thanks for looking!
Email through this forum....