Hi, I found this site when searching for "Coder for Hire". Here goes...
I require a clone of a flight search script seen here: http://www.uknetguide.co.uk/Travel/Flight_Search/
The script removes the website links to the right if they do not accommodate the user's input. For example, if the user inputs that they wish to fly to Japan the script will remove all websites on the right that do not fly to Japan.
The script does not work well. I entered I wanted to depart on July 1st and it forwards me to a booking page for July 29th. This needs to be looked at.
I also require the following changes...
1. Link changes. I wish to add the following websites to search...
expedia.co.uk (affiliate maybe)
ebookers.com (affiliate link)
opodo.co.uk (affiliate link)
lastminute.com (affiliate maybe)
cheapflights.co.uk (affiliate maybe)
flightline.co.uk (affiliate maybe)
2. I want to implement my affiliate links so when the user clicks search they are passed through my affiliate link then to the flight information page. The above websites with "(affiliate link)" or "(affiliate maybe)" will/may have affiliate links you must use.
3. The script only accommodates for flights with a return date. The script needs to be edited so people can book one way flights.
4. If the user rolls their mouse over one of the website images, a box will appear with an image of the site and some information below it.
The script needs to be robust and reliable. The coder will need to address the following issues...
1. Editing of the script if the airline changes their site in any way
2. How will the webmaster know if the airline has changed their website
3. Adding or Removing airlines in the future
4. Implementation of the script into a html website template.
1. The script will be hosted on a Virtual Private Server (VPS) with full SSH access etc.
2. I will retain full rights to script
3. Script must be installed and come with easy-to-follow instructions
4. Script must be completed within 7 days of picking a programmer.
Payment will be made upon completion via Paypal. All testing and error modifications will be completed also.
Maximum bid $700.
Please PM me or reply to this thread.