I am wanting a band/musician profile site (similar to PureVolume or MySpaceMusic) where bands can sign up and share/upload music , as well as regular users can sign up and make playlist , etc. All i want done is the coding, which I want done in ColdFusion or PHP , i do not need the design aspect of it done yet. However, I do need everything else done. Here are one of the few requirements and functionalities that I want on the site:
- Ability to sign up as musicians and listener profile (musicians have their rights (upload music, etc), while listeners have their rights (add songs to playlist/profile, etc)...
- Ability to comment/friend request people , and have the acct setting option to automatically approve friend request
- Musicians area able to upload songs to their playlist, and an have an XML file with their songs, and the XML change everytime they upload a new song and musicians are only allowed to upload up to 10 songs. And when they sign up, they can choose up to 3 types of genres, and must at least pick out one.
- Listeners are able to make their own playlist, with their XML structure
- Ability for people to comment musician/listener profiles
- Ability to have http://www.site.com/username URLs with ability to change URL
- Ability to upload up to 12 pictures per user with default display picture
- Easy to use admin panel with deletion, etc features.
- I have some other small requirements, and we'll talk about that when the project starts.
Also, programmer must know allot about cold fusion or PHP (depending on what language they are coding in), and must know about PureVolume and MySpace. Also, the programmer must have some form of instant messaging.
Please note, that this is not a PureVolume/MySpace Music clone, and i don't want it to be a "ripoff" of either one, this is going to be a separate site with separate looks. This site i am wanting to be really simple looking with simple coding (not all decked out in coding like PureVolume but more simular to myspace) I also want whoever does this project, to be willing to stick around, and do any extra work/revisions on the site.