We are a small software development company looking for an experienced PHP/MySQL developer to help us with a long-term client project. The lead on the project will be leaving in a few months and we need someone to take his place. If you do a good job, this could easily be full time work, but we can probably sustain you doing less than that if that's all the time you have.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar degree from 4 year college
- Excellent English (both speaking and writing); able to communicate directly with customers
- At least 2 years experience with PHP/MySQL, at least 4 years of general programming experience
- Basic HTML knowledge/abilities
- Grasp of Internet concepts, best practices in Internet development
- Extremely reliable; no-excuses type of person who gets things done when he/she says he/she will
- Willingness to follow software development standards, yet ability to innovate where it would provide value
- Strong preference for living in SF Bay Area or environs to be within driving distance of the region for client meetings (but not absolutely necessary)
The position would be as a contractor to begin with, although if you are outstanding an employed position would likely be offered.
Please post your interest here and I will contact you. Thanks!