Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-28-2011, 03:20 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- The Great Pacific NW, USA
- Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Need help setting up Zend FW & PHPDocumentor (on Shared Hosting Acct (Hostmonster))
1) Project Details: We have a project which will be leveraging the zend framework.
I don’t have the time to figure out how to get that all setup correctly on our shared hosting server, and I’d like to just get someone who knows the ins and outs to make that happen for us.
2) Payment Amount: I'm thinking $100. Please advise as to what seems fair.
3) Payment method: Your option (check, CC, paypal, or cash if local).
4) Additional Info: We want someone from within the US or Canada, and if possible, witihin in our same time zone (PacificStandardTime, GMT-8), who is well versed in PHP, the Zend Framework, configuring servers, and preferably familiar with HostMonster and any peculiarities they present.
Please PM me with your experiences in those areas, and include your estimate, your location, and affiliations (companies, local developer groups, etc... Basically anything I can use as verification).
Last edited by mOrloff; 02-28-2011 at 03:23 PM....because it's dundant already.