Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Gaming League Coding Required
05-19-2010, 10:39 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gaming League Coding Required
Have someone currently working on project but hes very bogged down at the moment and I dont think its going to be completed on time.
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
Undisputed Online is a gaming League for UFC Undisputed 2010. This project is a sub site of the main and must be coded professionally. Design is complete.
- Players Register
- Player Profile with image upload
-Player profile show previous match record (fight record)
- Some of the buttons on front pages manually editable
- CMS system needed
- 5 weightclasses for 2 systems
- Individual player league, not team based
- Admins able to create player matches, players cannot challenge each other, all on admin side
- Would like to be able to create an event, example, UOC 1 then make the matchups under that.
- Players report results
- System updates records and results
- Players able to choose weightclass
- Would like to be able to post news updates on front page
I have the following pages designed, check link below:
2) Payment Amount:
100 USD - 500 USD
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):
I am looking for professional work, clean coding, easy for players to navigate and admins to use. Project deadline June 28th to July 1st 2010.
Please contact at email@example.com if anyone is interested, provide examples of work and your bid on project please.
Thanks for looking.