1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): I need a "reskin" (just a skin based off an existing skin) along with some custom graphics.
2) Payment Amount: $100 total.
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Payment via PayPal (10% advance, the other 90% upon completion); deadline is two weeks.
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders): This design is only for my site; therefore, if it discovered somewhere else a full refund will be due. I have a pretty good idea what I want, so I may want to make tweaks here or there. If there is a flaw discovered, you must fix it (before or after payment). I want to be able to contact you at least once per day to get details on progress. Overall, it's an easy job with common sense rules.