Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-21-2012, 07:00 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Full-Time Zend Certified Developer
Job Description / Responsibility
• Must be a Zend Certified Engineer (ZCE) in PHP5
• Understanding of MVC(Model-View-Controller) Frameworks such as Code Igniter preferred.
• Experience on using SOAP, CURL is highly preferred
• Applicants having experience in several Payment Gateway like (PayPal, Authorize.net, Google Checkout etc)
• Experience on integrating your project with 3rd Party Software through API.
• Experience on extending or customizing existing products/frameworks such as Joomla, Drupal, Word press.
• Experience on Facebook API will be a plus.
• Must have good knowledge on writing complex database query & you must have good knowledge on database optimizing & indexing.
• Ability to address and quickly fix HTML, CSS and scripting compatibility issues between different browsers and platforms
• Mentor software developers and do architectural design and implement according to design specifications
• Re-engineer current systems to allow for flexibility, stability, and scalability while preserving existing functionality
• Consult with project lead on identification of problems and suggest solutions for the resolution of coding issues
• R&D for new technologies and ideas to add value to project
• Provide timely and accurate communication of status to team
• Must be a Zend Certified Engineer (ZCE) in PHP5 (Note: Applicants without Zend certification Need not apply)
BSC or MSC in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 4 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
• Minimum 4 years of professional and demonstrable web development experience.
• Communication and Interpersonal Skills are required : Problem solving and time management skills, Ability to work in both an individual and team based environment, Ability to communicate with internal and external customers clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple job tasks simultaneously
• All applicants must be a strong fit with Guidance`s core values: Honesty, integrity and fairness; Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity; Teamwork and open communication; Passion and commitment; Enjoyment of work and life
• Applicants will have the intention to test the tasks between different browsers and platforms by him.
• Help out with Technical Support issues when they arise.
If you are interested in this long-term career opportunity, please send a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the title “Application forFull-Time Zend Certified Developer” and attached your CV or résumé.