1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
BrightStores Development / Technology Partner
BrightStores, Inc., a leader in eCommerce and Company Stores, seeks a long term technology partner with both onshore and offshore capabilities. We are looking for a company to take over system maintenance and support, feature development, and new software development for several of our projects. Our requirements include the following:
- System Maintenance and Support
o 24/7/365 developer coverage in the event of an emergency or code/database outage across all platforms.
o Provide support to BrightStores staff over the following methods:
- Develop, test, maintain and help with bug fixing on the following platforms/technologies.
- Technical Requirements Include:
o ASP.NET / C#
o SOAP, cXML/XML, OCI, CSV, FTP, General Web Services
o HTML / CSS /
o MySQL / MSSQL
o Ruby on Rails
- Build, test and maintain integrations with:
o Ariba / Oracle
o Authorize.net/PayPal/Google Checkout/Sage/Other Payment Gateways
o Custom Client solutions and systems
- Feature Development
o Build new features to advance system capabilities
- New Software Development
o We have several new projects in design and discovery phase that will require development
- Implement versioning and private code sharing through GitHub or comparable software.
- Implement bug tracking systems for our platforms.
- Use both local and overseas resources to optimize the combination of cost/efficiency.
- Provide a single point of contact for BrightStores to communicate with your team.
2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
Timeline is long term (years) and payment would be check.