1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): Port Galaxy is an online browser based virtual Galaxy where players can join, create a character, chat with others, collect furniture and clothes, decorate their own rooms, and much more. This all happens in a 3D/Isometric environment.
The client is developed with Flash, As3 - and the server is programmed with Java. We use MySQL for the database, and the website uses Wordpress, PHP, CSS, HTML, JS, etc.
The game is up and running, we have over 2000 potential players interested in joining and playing the game - with many more to come. We have however had terrible luck finding a good RELIABLE programmer to work with us on this project.
We are looking for the following:
- Someone RELIABLE who will communicate every day and provide updates.
- Able to sign an agreement and scan and email it back.
- Knowledge of Social Games, MMO's, Chat Clients
- Expert at As3, Java, MySQL, PHP, etc
- Can understand what we require and get it done in a reasonable amount of time.
What we need for this specific job:
- Fix all issues and bugs with the current version of the game, so it is stable and ready for public release.
- Make minor updates and changes to the existing features in-game.
- Add several new features to the game.
- Add several more rooms/environments for the players to interact with (will require scrolling engine as 2 of the rooms are BIG)
- Provide future support and bug fixes.
If you succeed, this will open up MANY more future job opportunities once the game has been fully released. I also want to make it clear, that the game is up and running, you can check it out today to get a better idea of what we are asking for. Our main goal is to get it stable for release ASAP and then add the extra things after. Also note you would have to work off our previous programmers coding - we would NOT want to have to redo everything.
2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paying up to $1000 USD for this job depending on the amount of work you do. We will pay in milestone payments or a lump sum AFTER the work has been completed, as it is vital we have a working game BEFORE paying. We can pay via Paypal or discuss other preferred payment methods. We want all of this done ASAP preferably within 1 months time.