Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Matrimonial Portal
08-07-2011, 12:15 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
I am based in the UK and i'm looking to develop a matrimonial website. Without giving away too much detail at this stage, here is a list of key features the website will be delivering:
- Ability for users to sign-up, complete a profile, search for partners, instant message, join particular user groups/communities and all the other standard features one comes across on matrimonial websites.
- Ability for users to upload video introductions.
- Parts of the website will only be available to paid members thus a secure online payment facility must be present.
- administrators/moderators should have the ability to fully manage the web portal in the sense of closing/amending profiles, searching for explicit user of words and replying to email queries.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5 yrs+ programming web portals with significant experience in matrimonial/social networking portals. Must be able to demonstrate previous matrimonial/social networking portals.
- Ability to offer ammendments/change on ad-hoc basis and a roadmap as to how many changes can be done before a site needs to be re-created.
- Based in the UK but open to coders outside of UK if they can demonstrate how they work with customers outside their native country to deliver a smooth service during build and after sales (i.e skype, teamviewer etc)
- Very security conscious with the ability to demonstrate security controls in all aspects of the webpage to ensure safe and secure browsing/transactions.
I donít believe the project is complex. However I require an individual who has the ability to by dynamic and creative. I am not interesting in template based coders/modifiers as I can (and have) been one myself!
2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
I would prefer paypal but open to suggestions.
I have budgeted between £1,000 GBP and £2,500 GBP but am flexible with budget as long as value/creativity is demonstrated.
I am looking to have this up and running before the end of this year (2011)
I have been researched the market well and believe my budget is more than adequate. I have posted in the large/complex section as i have a view of how the site will grow and need a coder who can share/deliver that view.
08-08-2011, 04:08 PM #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
- Utah, USA, Northwestern hemisphere, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Alpha Quadrant
- Thanked 637 Times in 625 Posts
Based on your description I believe you will be able to find a qualified developer. Just a couple of issues:
and all the other standard features one comes across on matrimonial websites
Second issue, will your ideal web developer also be doing the front end design?
Best of luck...