Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
01-09-2010, 11:01 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Any Game Coders or Game Programmers Who Can Code Multiplayer For Existing Game?
1) Project Details: Ok. in short Im looking for someone who can create multiplayer for Microsoft Train Simulator. Its a 10 year old game and Im sure its do-able and Im willing to pay and a good sum depending on results. As you can imagine all Im asking for is for each person to be able to see the other train at the very least and at the most, some kind of dispatching system to where a third party can control signals on a route and control player movement through-out the system of rails. If you think this is do-able in any sense please email me for further details with any ideas or thoughts and/or estimate/guess-timate if applicable. Serious inquires only. jamesc25313 at yahoo dot com
P.S Im not asking to hack anything belonging to Microsoft but if something can be made to intergrate with it sort of like sa-mp.com did with san andreas multiplayer.
2) Payment Amount: Make Offer
3) Payment method/ details Paypal, credit card, money order ...
01-11-2010, 08:06 PM #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
- Utah, USA, Northwestern hemisphere, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Alpha Quadrant
- Thanked 637 Times in 625 Posts
Do you have the source code for this game?