1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): Seeking a coder that is capable of building the infrastructure of a social (not quite networking) site from the ground up, including a fully functional CMS and forums. The primary content of the site includes custom uploaded photos, and our coder must be fluent in CSS and frames (frames used sparingly, but with importance). Also important to the site will be items for collection, so having the ability to code a mini-gambling and trading system within the site will be required.
2) Payment Amount: That's what I'm here to find out.
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal or check. We are still consulting on what is an appropriate time-line, but suffice to say a few months.
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders): We are looking for someone who we can trust to keep in contact with over the long haul as we upgrade our site over time.
* CMS - A customized, secure Content Management System that includes the ability to hand off tiers of access to staff.
* Profiles - Users will require the ability to create, and edit their own user profile.
* Private Messaging - Users need to be able to send private messages to one another.
* Forums - Fully integrated and tiered forum system (more details as needed, in one word: robust)
* Image Spectrum - Users have to be able to upload, rate, favorite and comment on images presented by users on the site.
* Site Currency - Users will require a currency system on the site that will be used to reward, and fully engage members.
* Trade System - Users will require a trade system of sorts, allowing them to buy, sell and trade collected items on the site with one another by way of the site currency.
* Referral System - A referral system will be needed to allow users to earn site currency through recommending a friend.
Extra Notes: Design direction will be handled almost entirely on our end. We will provide the blueprint if you can set down the mortar. If you are also capable of designing an aesthetically appealing outfit to match your coding (in essence, handling both the exterior and the interior of development) then please state so when sending your quote. Right now, the estimations we are looking for exist outside of artistic know-how to pretty-up the functions.
We will be receiving consultation on this project on Tuesday the 22nd. So no commitments can be made until after this date. We will take serious consideration to offering up shares for the site as part of payment, provided we find what we are looking for in a long-term coder. As it stands, we are speaking of strictly money.
Please send samples of your work related to some of our important features
If you can only do some of this, but are still interested, please let me know your price. We may end up delegating workload to quicken launch.