Advise 1 next time you try and write an url in a forum or anywhere else for that matter load the page of the url 1st and cut and paste from the browsers address bar would have saved u the faulty link.
I looked your code over, I never got the scroller to actually scroll lol :P
1. <style> tags in general goes in the head,IMO.
3. Tables are build <table><tr><td></td></tr></table>, with optional numbers of td's in a tr and tr's in a table.
4. Spans ain't div's, div's are div's.
5. I suggest u put the bg pic as the table background and then put put the scrollarea in that table. remember to put a position:relative in the incapsulating table.(position:absolute) is in aspect to the 1st parent with a defined position)(in IE at least).
6. try and group style declarations. make them easier to read, and each group written with declarations in most important---least important. IMO.
how I would write it:
style="Z-INDEX: 4; LEFT: 635px; VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 12px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 15px; HEIGHT: 35px"
style="POSITION: absolute;TOP: 15px;LEFT: 635px; WIDTH: 12px; HEIGHT: 35px;Z-INDEX: 4; VISIBILITY: visible; "