var orangeCost = function (price)
var val = price * 5;
here are my Results...
And here was the Instructions...
You are a creature of habit. Every week you buy 5 oranges. But orange prices keep changing!
1. You want to declare a function that calculates the cost of buying 5 oranges.
2. You then want to calculate the cost of the 5 all together.
3. Write a function that does this called orangeCost().
4. It should take a parameter that is the cost of an orange, and multiply it by
5. It should log the result of the multiplication to the console.
6. Call the function where oranges each cost 5 dollars.
I'd Really appreciate a breakdown as to how this function is giving the results it is and if possible how the instructions match up with my results.