Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Annoying dot

  1. #1
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Annoying dot

    Hello,

    I have generated a simple RSS feed javascript to display the last three played tracks from Last.fm on my webiste. Everything works fine, however, there's one annoying detail: There's a tiny little white dot present just after the list is displayed, how can I get rid of this?


  • #2
    Supreme Master coder! Philip M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    17,984
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry345 View Post
    Hello,

    I have generated a simple RSS feed javascript to display the last three played tracks from Last.fm on my webiste. Everything works fine, however, there's one annoying detail: There's a tiny little white dot present just after the list is displayed, how can I get rid of this?
    How can we possibly say when you do not post your code?

    It is your responsibility to die() if necessary….. - PHP Manual

    All the code given in this post has been tested and is intended to address the question asked.
    Unless stated otherwise it is not just a demonstration.

  • Users who have thanked Philip M for this post:

    Gerry345 (12-30-2011)

  • #3
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip M View Post
    How can we possibly say when you do not post your code?

    It is your responsibility to die() if necessary….. - PHP Manual
    Sorry, here it is:

    <script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.feedbucket.com/js.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fws.audioscrobbler.com%2F1.0%2Fuser%2FShibashi%2Frecenttracks.rss&chan=n&num= 3&desc=0&date=y" charset="UTF-8" type="text/javascript"></script>

  • #4
    Supreme Master coder! _Aerospace_Eng_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In a place far, far away...
    Posts
    19,291
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1,043 Times in 1,019 Posts
    If you can't control the external JS file then their likely isn't anything you can do. Is the site truly feedbucket.com ? That site doesn't load for me.
    ||||If you are getting paid to do a job, don't ask for help on it!||||

  • #5
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by _Aerospace_Eng_ View Post
    If you can't control the external JS file then their likely isn't anything you can do. Is the site truly feedbucket.com ? That site doesn't load for me.
    OK, what a shame. Yes it's feedbucket.com, they're off now and then.


  •  

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •