Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: function invoke
09-10-2011, 03:01 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hi good people,
need some clues with the code just dont know where to start:
* The function displays text in the document's gameForm
* text input fields.
* The function takes 4 arguments:
* hits is displayed in the hitsTextBox.
* The characters in hits are separated by spaces.
* misses is displayed in the missesTextBox.
* Any space characters in misses
* are substituted with the string '(space)'.
* lives is displayed in the livesTextBox.
* term is displayed in the termTextBox.
* definition is displayed in the definitionsTextArea.
* The function has no return value.
function updateGameForm(hits, misses, lives, term, definition)
09-10-2011, 05:27 PM #2Code:
js: document.getElementById("hitstextbox").value=hits; html: <input type="text" id="hitstextbox">