Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: how do I unselect hidden buttons
12-14-2011, 07:10 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
how do I unselect hidden buttons
Please follow these steps in my jsfiddle:
1. click on the (open grid) link and select option "13", buttons A to N would appear
2. click on the select all answers button, all buttons A to N would turn green.
3. Now click on the open grid again and select option "5". As you can see all the buttons from A to 5 are now selected (Have all turned green).
4. Now go back to grid and choose option 13. As you can see all buttons A to N would be selected. I don't want this to happen. What should happen is that the 5 buttons selected before the option change should remain selected and the other 8 buttons should go back being unselected, but I do not know how to do this.
I tried including this in the selectAll() function but it did not work:
12-14-2011, 08:52 AM #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Thanked 570 Times in 563 Posts
This is because the selectAll() method will only be invoked when actually clicking on the "Select All Answers" button. But you did not click it between step 3 and 4
What you should do: When you click on a grid button, toggle answerBtnsOn/answerBtnsOff for all the (A-Z) buttons not currently showing.
I've updated the fiddle