Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
04-08-2011, 02:34 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jQuery iDTabs help with adding Forms and tables
Hi like the Title of the post says.
i am currently using 'idTabs' created by SunSean @ [ [http://www.sunsean.com/idTabs ]
I have implemented it on to my webpage and it runs perfectly until i try to add a form or table to one of the Tabs.
What happens is that when i add a form or table, for some reason it is visible in any and all other tabs.
how do i stop this from happening?
I thought it was CSS or maybe the way i constructed the page. but with many hours of trial and error i came to the conclusion it was probably the way the JS is.
i know when i want to achieve is possible, but i am less than a novice when it comes to JS.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Link to webpage: http://www.globalcallcentres.com
04-08-2011, 03:03 PM #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Thanked 248 Times in 248 Posts
there are several problems you may want to look at.
1. You are loading the jquery framework twice.
3. I have to ask, why are you loading 2 CSS files and then using inline styles on some elements?
4. you have a few validation problems going on as well ( using xhtml in an html document etc, unclosed LI element,..) - http://http://validator.w3.org/check
remove one of the jquery versions, make sure your html is valid and look over the authors example again.