I've been banging my head for a while on this and can not figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've checked other examples where they have this script working just fine in goolge chrome and don't see them doing anything differently.
Things work perfectly in Firefox, in IE I got things working and even got around the transition bug I've found others reporting, but in Chrome, absolutely nothing at all.
Page is at http://www.gomountainlions.com/testsite
Please ignore most of the stuff there, this is just a test environment where we try different things out to see how they might work.
If anyone can point out what I'm doing that breaks this in Google Chrome, please let me know and save my forehead some skin. Thanks.