I have a small "popup" style div that is set to appear on 3 pages of a website:
JS checks the URL and then decides if it should show the div or not. In Internet Exploiter it works on all 3 pages. On MOZ browsers it works on all but the index page. I thought perhaps that my if window.parent.location.pathname == "/" may be the problem but when I trace the pathname I get "/" which should be correct. And when I disable the condition my function still fails. I'm hoping someone can run a proper debugger on my site and figure it out because I'm stumped. Being Joomla, templates, bla bla, there's other JS files being pulled in which could be affecting it. I did not design the original but have been asked to make this addition.
Thanks for the help in advance!